20.6.11

DOOMSDAY @ Mint Gallery 6/11 - 7/3



I know I'm a little late to post this, but my friend Josh Feigert and I have a show up this month at Mint Gallery in Atlanta. We already had the opening on June 11th, but its going to stay up until July 3rd. I am really proud of this show and working with Josh was really amazing. We did a bunch of wall paintings to go along with our pieces. I uploaded some pictures of the wall paintings, which you can check out in the flickr slideshow below, since posting images on blogger drives me crazy. If you're in Atlanta, you should really try and check it out. Shoot me an email if you have any inquiries. Hope you dig!



some extra links:
Josh Feigert's Flickr
Mint Gallery

1 comment:

M.M.E. said...

Congratulations on the show!! Your work is so colorful! It's great to meet another artist, especially one as cool as you.