15.12.09

Double Phantom Creative Loafing Issue!


So Double Phantom, the record label for which I design, got the cover story for the Atlanta weekly newspaper Creative Loafing, and I got to do an illustration for the cover! Its pretty mind blowing seeing business men and moms carrying around one of my drawings. The article is pretty sweet too, even though my awkward, wrinkled face takes up like half of the page. It was good timing for the label's first festival, Phantomfest, which happened last saturday. The lineup was The Selmanaires, The N.E.C., Carnivores, Balkans, Abby Go Go, Living Rooms, Roman Photos (my band), Facehugger, and a british band called From the Bassment. It was an intense night.

Here is a link to the article by Chad Radford
http://atlanta.creativeloafing.com/gyrobase/double_phantom_records_goes_on_the_haunt/Content?oid=1229340

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

also, homeless people downtown sleeping on your drawing.