19.10.07

anchors and airplanes single

On a more recent note, my friend philip and I have just finished printing the cover for his band Chainestereo's first 7-inch vinyl single, where i did the art! here is what it looks like:




So, this is the single artwork for Chainestereo's 7-inch single called "Anchors & Airplanes", coming out really soon on their DIY label Double Phantom Records. You can actually hear the single on their myspace right now, which would be here: http://www.myspace.com/chainestereo It is a really great step for their band, and i can't wait to see what else comes out of them. I'll let you all know when it is available for purchase.

Anyways, It is really surreal seeing my artwork in mass quantities all at once. It is amazing to see how many flaws and shittiness of the art that i discover when i see 300 copies in front of me. I kind of get this anxiety, where i see so many things that i could have done better, and i want to fix it, really, really badly, but i can't. it's final and permanent, so there's nothing I can do. Don't get me wrong, I am really happy with my work, but you know, everything can be improved on. Oh well. Buy lots of copies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the back is better, front is too busy. like four styles at once. But word to getting an album cover